See pictures and emotional write up of a lady and her son in NYSC uniform

A lady uploaded pictures of herself and her son dressed in NYSC uniform on her Instagram page.

The lady who was celebrating the successful completion of her NYSC scheme,  posted alongside the pictures, a very emotional write up..........



She writes "My success story would be incomplete without my little boy, my first love, my joy, the best gift from heaven. I initially thought you came at the wrong time, but as God would have it. You are the key to my success. U came to the world a week to my first semester final exam. I was able to complete my studies with my colleagues. I had d best result when I had u. What more can I ask of God. You followed me to Kano camp. We were both bitten by Kano ants at Karaye camp. I bathed u with Karaye water, Dat dirty water. Here we are baby. OLUWADUNSIN mi. Mummy loves you dearly. The living God which I serve will continue to preserve you for me. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imo Records First Confirmed case of Corona Virus

See why Nigeria is yet to see mobile money growth